Chalet Le Cache, Les Carroz, France
|Start date||End date||Weekly||Additional guests|
Chalet le Cache is a relatively new luxury chalet, in lovely Les Carroz, part of the Grand Massif ski area, arguably the best ski area in France. The 8 bedroom chalet, each with its own private bathroom and TV and with its quality, contemporary and warm decoration, offers exceptional features such as a Finish sauna (Tylo brand) and a games room with billiards and table soccer, so any kids with you can be amused!!
The chalet is located pretty much in the centre of Les Carroz d’Arâches, just 400m away from the shops, restaurants and bars, at the foot of the slopes (250 m from the Télé-École beginner ski lift) and 650m from the main ski lift. In a quiet neighbourhood you are facing the forest and mountains, yet you are so conveniently close to the shops, bars, restaurants and lifts of Les Carroz.
The chalet comes well equipped with a TV in each bedroom, household appliances in duplicate (2 dishwashers, 2 fan assisted hot-air ovens, 2 microwaves), a double-door refrigerator, a large cooker with induction plates, Nespresso coffee machine and a traditional coffee maker. In the games room you will find table football and a billiards table. The lounge has a high ceiling and a custom-made granite fireplace. There is also a second living area in the mezzanine. If you have any children with you there are two high chairs and two folding beds and its their “den”.
– Entry with wardrobe for storage of ski clothing
– Large dining room (max. 20 people) with 3 large high-end Hind Rabii chandeliers
– Open-plan kitchen opening into the dining room and living area. In the kitchen you will find a kitchen island/breakfast bar, granite worktops, 2 dishwashers, 2 fan assisted hot-air ovens, 2 microwaves, a large induction plate cooker and a double-door refrigerator with ice maker. The sink’s draining board is cut in the mass of the granite worktop, with a professional tap. All kitchen necessities for up to 20 people are provided such as pots, pressure cooker, food processor, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, additional coffee machine, plates, cutlery, glasses in large quantities, etc, (often a neglected area in many chalet rentals).
– High ceiling (up to 4.5 m) in the living room with visible beams and a custom-made granite fireplace, merge naturally to the kitchen’s work surface, enhancing the chalets quality. In this designer atmosphere area you will find 2 sofas, 2 armchairs, a TV and potentiometer spotlights allowing you to temper the light.
– There is a covered terrace (30 m²) as an extension of the living room. Ideal to socialise on for those more clement nights
– Each bedroom has a double bed (160 x 200 cm), bathroom with shower (90 x 90 cm) room and TV, with a separate WC
– Small storage room with ski boot dryer for 20 pairs of ski shoes
– Mezzanine with two sofa-beds (both 160 cm wide) with quality bed linen, plus a rollaway bed. This has a private shower (90 x 90 cm) room with two washbasins, a separate toilet and a TV. The mezzanine is separate from the dining / living room and is accessed via stairs in the entrance.
– Two bedrooms: each one has a double bed (160 x 200 cm), private shower (90 x 90 cm) room and television.
– Bedroom with one double (160 x 200 cm) and one single (90 x 190 cm) bed, with private shower room (90 x 90 cm) and television.
– Separate toilet
GROUND FLOOR :
– Bedroom with double bed (160 x 200 cm), private bathroom (bath and shower) and TV
– Two bedrooms: each one with a double bed (160 x 200 cm), private shower (90 x 90 cm) room and television.
– Games room with a real Bonzini pub-quality table football game and a billiard table.
– Aspen Wood sauna with indirect and appealing lighting. The control panel and accessories are iPhone style.
– Separate toilet
– Large terrace (more than 100 m², partially covered) in composite wood, including a large space with chromotherapy-style colored fiber optic ceiling and lounge chairs
– Landscaped garden designed by a landscape architect: local essences plantations, a wooden path, stones from the region etc.
Again staying here means you are in a convenient yet quiet area. All of the facilities you need are at walking distance: shops, access to the slopes, access to the ESF ski school, tourist information office and so on.
For your comfort, numerous services are available in and around the chalet: a private chef, home delivery of meals, massages, daily cleaning, babysitting, etc. All on request. Definitely a great choice in a super village, in a great ski area.
- ID: 6426
- Guests: 20
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 8
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Chalets
- Self Catered
- En Suite Bathroom(s)
- Shuttle Bus
- Walk to Centre
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Sort By: