Chalet Samoens, Samoens, France
Chalet Samoens is a classic and classy 6 bedroom catered chalet offering space, convenience and quality furnishings, with all the expected touches of a luxury property including a stunning wet room with a sauna and hot tub. The chalet has possibly the best location in Samoens, right in the centre of the pretty town, yet hidden away down a small avenue.
Chalet Samoens is uniquely located being in the centre of town, where you will find all the delicatessens, boulangeries and boutique shops right on your doorstep. The chalet is 150m from the free ski bus stop that runs throughout the day and takes you to the Grand Massif Express lift, which whisks you up to all 280km of pistes that Le Grand Massif has to offer.
Chalet Samoens has six ensuite bedrooms plus one additional bathroom. All bedrooms have a lovely range of Cole and Lewis bathroom products and can be configured as either 2 x twins or a king size bed, with each bedroom having a flat screen TV with English FreeView. All beds have super-comfy mattress toppers for that added bit of luxury, with 2 of the bedrooms having 2 extra twin beds and one bedroom having 1 extra twin bed, thus sleeping a max of 17.
The luxury ski chalet has an enormous open plan living area with a balcony with views out over Samoens. The stunning wood burning fireplace separates the living and dining areas and is the perfect place to nestle next to with a piping hot mug of tea, beer, glass of wine or coffee and cake after a long day on the slopes and guests can listen to quality music via the Bose speaker in the living area.
The welcoming feature of Chalet Samoens is the enormous wet room, complete with sauna and hot tub. It is great fun to soak and sweat after a day on the mountains and offers a perfect relaxation haven after which you can explore the medieval town of Samoens, which is well worth checking out.
Chalet Inclusives from £565pp :
- Double or twin room based on 2 people sharing
- 7 breakfasts – 5 cooked and 2 continental
- 6 dinners – canapés, 3 courses + cheeseboard + tea and coffee
- 6 afternoon teas – cake, baguettes, coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- 6 Childrens’ early high tea
- All drinks (wine, beer + soft drinks). This is an unlimited service not just confined to meal times. There are no honesty bars where guests are required to pay a supplementary cost.
- Daily chalet clean – communal areas every day and bedrooms on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Help organising ski hire, ski passes, childcare, ski school, and anything else you can think of!
- Cole and Lewis toiletries, bathrobes, towels and hairdryers in each bedroom
- Use of English Sky/Satellite TV, Ipod dock, flat screen TVs, Wifi, DVD library and board games
- Cots and high chairs
- Use of washing machines and tumble driers
- ID: 4051
- Guests: 17
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 7
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Chalets / Standard
- En Suite Bathroom(s)
- Shuttle Bus
- Walk to Centre
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Sort By:
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- 15 Guests
- 80 Bedrooms
- 84 Baths
- 220 Guests
- 420 Bedrooms
- 422 Baths
- 1000 Guests