Chalet Samovar IV is a terrific choice for 8 to 10 people who want a spacious (185m2) and convenient option to stay in. Facing the slopes, opposite La Daille ski lift and offering virtual ski in ski out accommodation, you will enjoy the views for its large 90 m2 terrace and the spacious living-room with a wood burning fireplace.
The open plan kitchen is well equipped and all the 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and a twin) enjoy a private bathroom with hairdryers and towel dryers. The spacious living room too offers plenty of room to relax in and enjoy listening to music on the Sonos system and the dining table seats 8. The centre of the village is about a 15/20 minute walk away, but the free shuttle practically stops outside if you prefer not to walk and operates between the hours of 08.00 and 03.00.
Chalet Samovar is part of the Hotel Le Samovar, which is a 4 star hotel with a traditional feel whilst still in keeping with a modern alpine style. The skiing is virtually to and from the door and provides great access to the Espace Killy ski area. It is also located right next to the bus stop which is perfect for exploring Val d’Isère’s busy village centre just a short bus journey away, or 15 minute walk where you can find many shops, cafés and lively nightlife. Within the hotel there is a fantastic Mineral Spa complex to ease any of the day’s aches and pains – massages are available at a supplement for a little more indulgence. These facilities can be used by the chalet for all aged 12 and over.
Chalet Samovar Features
- Virtually ski-in, ski-out, at the foot of the slopes in the peaceful La Daille area.
- Beauty treatments and massages available for both adults and children at the hotel.
- Beautiful lounge bar and sun terrace for après at the hotel.
- Access to the spa area with hot tub, sauna and hammam and treatment room with Himalayan salt wall.
- Lounge and bar area.
- Sun terrace.
- Free WiFi.
- Restaurant with traditional French cuisine.
- Individual ski lockers and boot warmers.
Chalet Samovar Location
- Situated at the bottom of the Triffolet home run.
- Skiing virtually to and from the door.
- Set in the peaceful La Daille, only a short free bus ride, or 15 minute walk to Val d’Isere centre.
- Optional Buffet breakfast at £70 per adult per week.
- Optional 3-course evening meals which are served 6 evenings per week, with a vegetarian options available on request (restaurant closed on Tuesday evenings) at approx £280 per adult per week.
- Free packed lunch on Saturdays.