Raffl’s Tyrol Hotel, St Anton, Austria
Raffl’s Tyrol is a luxurious hotel with a traditional chalet style exterior and contemporary interior design. Ideally located in the centre of St Anton, it is only a few minutes walk to the shops and a 10 minute walk to the ski lifts (the hotel do also offer a chauffeur service for guests should you prefer not to walk).
The choice of guest accommodation ranges from tastefully furnished single and double rooms to spacious suites. All are decorated in a unique contemporary style with brightly coloured soft furnishings. The bedrooms have modern bathrooms, flat screen cable TV and also feature beautiful mountain views. There are also three in-house restaurants, all of which offering an extensive menu and variety of food and drink, with any half board option booked being taken in the main restaurant. As regards the bedrooms on offer, there are a number of choices which will hopefully suit you.
- Single and Double rooms (32 sqm) – Double Bedroom with en suite open plan bathroom with stylish screens, separate toilet and balcony.
- Junior Suites (45 sqm) -Double Bedroom with living area, en suite open plan bathroom with stylish screens, separate toilet.
- Suites (48 sqm) – Double bedroom, living area with open fireplace, en suite bathroom, separate toilet and balcony. Can be connected with a double room.
- Roof-Top Suite (48 sqm) – are the same as the Suites. Located on the top floor, the double room has pitched ceilings.
- Grand Suites (80 – 90 sqm) – two individually decorated double rooms, two separate bathrooms, two toilets, spacious living area with open fireplace and balcony.
- Roof-Top Grand Suite (110 sqm) – A duplex suite with large panoramic windows creating a lovely stay at the Tyrol. Featuring two individually decorated double rooms, two separate bathrooms, two toilets, spacious living area with open fireplace and balcony.
Relax in the Raffl’s spa after a hard day on the slopes or after a long journey to get here. Featuring a Stuben sauna, Finnish sauna, sun bed, as well as salt and steam baths, they are all at your disposal when staying there. Guests also staying at the hotel also have complimentary access to use the swimming pool at the neighbouring 5-star Raffl’s St Antonerhof Hotel.
A unique baroque restaurant with a quirky atmosphere offering excellent Sushi.
A stylish and authentic restaurant offering raclette and fondue specialties in all possible variations
Night owls can take advantage of Raffl’s Hell’s Club nightclub open until late for private parties. Cool drinks, relaxed food, great sound and a wicked atmosphere.
- ID: 1188
- Bedrooms: 45
- Bathrooms: 50
- Type: Hotels / Aparthotels
- En Suite Bathroom(s)
- Shuttle Bus
- Swimming Pool
- Walk to Centre
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Sort By:
- 1 to 3 Bedrooms
- 1 to 3 Baths
- 2 to 8 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- 10 Guests
- 24 Bedrooms
- 26 Baths
- 77 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 6 Guests